Put your iPod on shuffle and post the first 20 songs.
1. We Are Broken- Paramore
2. If I Die Young- The Band Perry
3. I Will Call Upon the Lord- Petra
4. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me- She and Him
5. Quiet- LIGHTS
6. Ice- LIGHTS
7. Love With Me- Keith Green
8. On a Clear Day You Can See Forever- John Cullum
9. Zi-Zi’s Journey- Lindsey Stirling
10. I Could Have Danced All Night- Julie Andrews
11. Don’t Be There- Switchfoot
12. Rushing Wind- Keith Green
13. Miracle- Paramore
14. Concerning Hobbits- Howard Shore (The Fellowship of the Ring)
15. Melt My Heart to Stone- Adele
16. The Diamond Turns- Paul Wilbur
17. Asturias- Isaac Albéniz
18. Darcy’s Letter- Dario Marianelli
19. Flapper Girl- The Lumineers
20. Haunted- Taylor Swift
I was tagged by inthatinstantwewerecanadian Thanks, Sarah!
I’m climbing mountains in my heart.
I’m not afraid of the storms, the wind, or the distance; the Lover is by my side I have no fears of falling. I am afraid of giving up.
So I will keep going. No matter how many times I get thrown against the rocks or loose my footing, I will reach the top, see the height I have come, and climb higher.
2 Thessalonians 3:13
“As for you, brothers, do not grow weary.”
I feel like every day I wake up, war is waged. War is waged in my heart. War is waged in my job. War is always waged. I am in a constant battle with my own anxiety. With my own thoughts. With media. With people who don’t love God….